Thursday 18 March 2010

Is a Business Home Internet Marketing MLM Good or Bad?

What’s going on? Landon Stewart here. Lately I have been getting this question sent to my email about business home internet marketing mlm and whether or not it is a scam.

Hey Landon I visited your blog the other day. I signed up for your 7 Day Marketing Challenge and everything sounds really good. I have learned a lot about network marketing through the Challenge especially the last couple of days, but I just don’t think it would work for me.
My friend was in network marketing and he failed horribly. Why would it be any different for me? I mean I think my friend is smarter than I am, yet I expect to succeed in network marketing, when he failed. It just does not make sense to me. I’m not trying to bash what you are doing, I just don’t think that I could do the same.

Please help!

I did mix a couple of different emails together, so that is not just one email from any one specifically, but that is the main concept of a lot of the emails I have been getting lately.

First of all, I would say to this person that your network marketing business is what you make of it.

Like I have said in many of my previous posts; network marketing is not about a product, opportunity, or compensation plan.

Network marketing is about YOU. It’s really that simple.

Yes, you do want to have the best opportunity possible. You want to be able to maximize your profits. That’s just business.

But at the end of the day your success or failure relies on you and you only.

Now this fact scares a lot of people, when frankly it shouldn’t.

Wouldn’t you rather your success depend on you, than on your enemies?

Or wouldn’t you rather your success depend on your, than on your 8 year old kid brother?

Success being on the back of your shoulders is actually a good thing.

It means that if you make the decision to succeed, you will succeed. It’s really that simple.

People try to make network marketing so difficult when really it isn’t.

You just put in the time, and the effort, and everything will work out for you. It just really takes time.

And I know exactly what you are thinking; does your network marketing business opportunity even matter?

Great Question! Click on that link to watch the video of me and my partner to find out right now.

If you like what you read, make sure you share it! Go up to the top and tweet it, then come back down here, and share it with everyone else!

To your dreams becoming reality,

Landon Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment